Entering an Enchanted Space
This program covers:
- an overview of the Vedas and their place in Indian tradition
- the parallels between the benefits derived from Yoga and Vedic Chanting
- the rationale for the use of Vedic Chanting as a meditative tool
- an overview of other meditation techniques
- chanting of passages from the Vedas together with their meaning.
The cost for the 10-day program is USD 1500 per person. This would include five hours of classes a day, accommodation in a twin sharing room, all meals, laundry and airport pick up and drop.
Optional: an exposure to aspects of Indian culture – traditional music and dance performances, temple visits, talks on the Ramayana, Bhagavad Gita, world heritage treasures of South India, and Ayurveda, to name some important areas of interest to visitors.
Additional days (beyond the 10-day program) could be customized to meet the needs of the individual/group according to their area of interest.